Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Without You

Since YOU passed away, each and every day it feels like being lost forever in the dark winter forest ...cold, dark, empty, lonely, forever..

Without,
YOU, home feels like a house

YOU, my days are empty

YOU, my hours are lonely

YOU, my laughter is sour

YOU, everything I get doesn't make me happy

YOU, the victory doesn't taste sweet

YOU, Happiness is not complete 

YOU, Sadness feels like forever.......

If,
I fail, I have no one to comfort me

I succeed, I have no one to celebrate with

Now,
Each day I pray for YOU

Each day I struggle without YOU, try my best for our children, I hope and pray that one day they will become everything YOU wished

Each day I wish I was a better person for YOU, regrets I have so many, It's something I must live with everyday

Each day I remember all the beautiful memories we had

Each day I remember YOUR beautiful and kind soul

Each day, I try to change who I use to be..to be a better person, better parent

Each day, I try to fight the demons inside me....


Sometimes,
At night, the pain squeezes my heart so hard

The places we have been to becomes sad

The things we use to do are hard to repeat

I feel so lost I don't know what I'm doing....


Love,
I will try my best to make you proud..
I will raise our children and tell them stories of their mother..
I will visit your grave often..
I will keep you inside me forever

Love,
If I have to let you go, I pray that God will put you in a beautiful garden of Eden..and the chance to see you again..IN ETERNITY..

 

 
 
 



 

 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment